We offer boxed bags woven box bags in both laminated and un-laminated variety that can efficiently bear heavy weight. These bags are generally used for packing fibres, for covering boxes and cartons. The boxed bags can be offered with PP/LDPE lamination inside or outside and can be used for packing urea and cement. Our box bags can be customization in different specifications of dimensional measurements, material composition and printing options as required by the client.
Salient Features :
- High strength
- Protects product from dirt & dust
- PP/LDPE lamination inside or outside
Technical Specifications :
- UV Protection: 200 to 1600 hours
- Denier (thickness of woven polypropylene strands): 400 & above
- Width: 12"- 36"
- Length: As specified by the customer
- Colors: As specified by the customer
- Capacity: As specified by the customer
- Printing: Up to 4 colors on one or both sides with corona treatment / manual printing
- Lamination: 12"- 36"
The major applications of boxed bags are as follows:
- Packaging of urea and cement
- Packaging of products like spices, pulses, dates, agro products and other consumer products. (laminated with BOPP)
- Packing sugar/fertilizers, food grains, cattle feed, cement, polymers (Lined with LDPE / LLDPE / HM/ HDPE)